About Me

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our Second Wedding Anniversary

Today marks the second anniversary of the most magical day of my life, my wedding. It truly feels like I've been through a lifetime with this man already. God has been so good to us and has provided grace and provision for each day. Tim is my unexpected soul mate, best friend, true love, and partner. He encourages me and inspires me every day.


Tim surprised me with a trip to Niagara Falls to celebrate our anniversary. He made all the arrangements and  told me to request the day off work. He knows I love the falls and have been wanting to go back with him since I haven't visited since I was a kid. There were many favorite moments of the trip, but one of them was entering our hotel room and seeing our first glimpse of the majestic view:

...seriously??? Awesome.

There is something to be said for spending every single moment of 72 hours with your husband. I love being with him each moment and consider it such a gift! We walked a lot. We ate a lot. We laughed a lot. We talked a lot. It was such a wonderful time of getaway and celebration. 

I am so blessed to call this man my husband and I'm looking forward to the adventures that await us!








divider

1 comment: