Decided to take cue from my friend, Sarah and do a list to break up my Violet posts :)
Making: Since moving into the new place, I feel like I have been spray painting for months. I've been able to transform so many pieces with little effort! End tables, chandeliers, coffee table, outdoor chairs, picture frames, hooks, knobs, you name it, I'll spray it! I really wish I had taken before and afters of everything I've sprayed, but here is one of my favorites. It's a little child sized rocker that my friend Sarah gave us a while ago. I painted it a pretty aqua blue to go in the family room.
Cooking: Last night I cooked italian sausage, green beans, cavatappi, and vodka sauce. I made a gluten-free pasta for Corynne and dairy/soy free pasta sauce for her as well. It has been a challenge finding dairy/wheat/soy free items to make for her that she actually enjoys, but it has improved so much with her tummy troubles that it is definitely worth it! Her favorites so far are sweet potatoes, taco salad, acorn squash, and roasted asparagus.
Drinking: I always have a cup of water near me, day or night. I am a water-guzzler! I do enjoy a Sprite or ginger ale every once in a while, but otherwise, it's water only.
you will find these randomly placed throughout our home.
Reading: Besides going through my discipleship study book and Bible, I haven't had much time for reading!
Wanting: a cute fall/winter diaper bag (don't tell Tim), a few new pairs of yoga pants and maybe some comfy long sleeve tops. (can you tell I'm a mom??)
Looking: forward to seeing my brother and family when they come through town on Sunday!
Playing: Bible Songs 2 on youtube for Violet throughout the day.
Wasting: Time watching babywearing tutorials on youtube. I have mastered a couple carries including the back wrap cross carry! Violet is usually patient during my attempts.
Sewing: Made a little curtain to go above my kitchen sink!
Wishing: I had time to work out like I used to pre-Violet!
Enjoying: Watching Violet change every day. She is so curious and busy these days. Makes me wonder what is going through her darling little head!
Waiting:
for the weekend when we are "off the clock" and can enjoy each other!
Liking: the ceiling fan/light that was installed in our family room today :)
Wondering: when Violet will start walking.
Liking: the ceiling fan/light that was installed in our family room today :)
Wondering: when Violet will start walking.
Loving: the crisp temperature outside today. Fall is knocking on our door!
Hoping: Violet sleeps until 6:30am tomorrow (normal range is 5:30-7am)
Marveling: that 13 years have passed since 9/11. Hearing the stories of so many brave people that day leave me humbled and grateful.
Needing: to organize the basement shelving (procrastinating this awful project).
Smelling:
Cinnamon Vanilla Scentsy cubes
Wearing: Maxi skirt and tank top
Following: I started following the Duggar family on Facebook. Their posts are encouraging and sweet :)
Wearing: Maxi skirt and tank top
Following: I started following the Duggar family on Facebook. Their posts are encouraging and sweet :)
Noticing: that I need a pedicure!
Opening: a big ol' packet of photos from Shutterfly that arrived today. Now I just need to get them into Violet's album! My SIL sent me something about how this generation's photos will be "lost" as we only have them digitally. Trying to break that!



No comments:
Post a Comment