About Me

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Violet at Nine Months


Yep, lil' lady is 9 months old today. It's getting increasingly difficult to take these photos because she is a major wiggle worm and all she wants to do is crawl/shuffle/get into something inappropriate. It hit me today that I only have a couple more photos until we hit 12 months....gulp....not even going to go there yet! :)

This month, Violet has been teething like crazy! Her bottom two teeth are now in full view, and she has four top teeth that are poking through. It won't be long til that gummy smile I love is totally replaced with a toothy smile!

Violet is extremely active, and as soon as her eyes are open, she wants to be on the move! There is very little "relaxing" with her while awake. Thankfully, she can entertain and play by herself while I work. On Wednesdays, my niece, Sarah, comes to spend the day with us and is a HUGE help. Needless to say, I enjoy Wednesdays :) 

She is still sleeping well, with a few minor hiccups due to the teething pain. I'm still getting solid rest for which I am grateful. 

Violet was dedicated at church last week. We stood before God and the congregation and promised to give Violet spiritual direction, loving correction, and emotional development. It is such an amazing responsibility to be a parent. One in which I find great joy!


Dedicating our babies together, Sept 21, 2014
Violet Marie and Luke Thomas




Unthrilled

Bath time monster



Hanging out with Daddy outside


Lots of standing going on!


Oh, hi mama!


Climbing on everything


Sweetie pie


Standard Violet face


This just makes me laugh


Stuck baby!


Yep, I'm trying to walk!



This month's stats:
  • 17.7 lbs, 27 3/4 in long (per doctor visit this morning!)
  • Two bottom teeth in, four top teeth breaking through
  • Shaking head, "spitting," babbling
  • Favorite food: Veggie straws
  • size 3 diapers
  • wearing 6-9 and 9 month size clothes
  • Expert crawler, pulling herself up to a stand, and even takes steps with the help of a walker toy
divider

No comments:

Post a Comment