About Me

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hope

Recently I had the opportunity to stitch a piece for a very special person. I chose the pattern because it spoke to me, but I also hoped it would encourage the recipient. The word, "hope" and what it means to me and to all believers has been my theme in my adult life.

I was encouraged as I stitched each word of scripture!

"Be strong and take heart all you who hope in the Lord." Psalm 51:24

"I wait for the Lord; my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope." Psalm 130:5

"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

""For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


divider

No comments:

Post a Comment