About Me

Monday, January 15, 2018

Scarlet Hope at Eight Months


Ahh, 8 months. Dubbed my favorite baby age back when my first niece was a baby (she is now 23 years old)! I love this age because they are so interactive, so filled out and sturdy, and discovering all sorts of new things. Scarlet is crawling EVERYWHERE now. I set her down on one side of the room, and the next time I look over, she's on the other side of the room! She will eat anything I set on her tray, as long as SHE lifts it to her mouth. She is not big on me spoon feeding her anything. She is a very independent eater :) So far, her favorites are applesauce, spaghetti, peas, and broccoli. She will give the heartiest laughs when I pretend to eat her neck and tummy. Her laughs could lift anyone's spirits instantly. She is still our easiest and happiest baby by a long shot. We love her so much and are very thankful the Lord chose her to complete our family. What a special and sweet little girl we have!


Family selfie

At the town Christmas fest

Beautiful baby girl

Mommy's morning view

Snuggling with Juliet

Sisters!

Loved looking up at the Christmas tree lights


Eats everything

Yummm



Scarlet's dedication Sunday

Scarlet and Mommy

First Santa photo for Scarlet!


Visit to the doctor


Cutest little mermaid ever

Scarlet's first Christmas!



This month's stats:
  • 16 lbs
  • 6-9 month size clothes
  • size 3 diapers
  • First tooth poking through!
  • Chewing everything
  • Eating anything
  • Loves smiling
  • Loves crawling!
  • Smiles at everyone
divider

No comments:

Post a Comment