Four months has flown by! Little Violet continues to grow and charm us with her open-mouthed smiles and shrieks of laughter (the other kinds of shrieks are not so charming...). It is hard to see the changes each day as they happen, but when I sit and reflect on her development, it's easy to see! We are still learning every day, and while I feel more like myself, I am still getting used to our new normal. My favorite part of the day is when Violet wakes up in the morning and she just stares at the ceiling with those big eyes. Then I come up to her and say "good morning!" and she gives the hugest, most genuine smile of the day. I consider those moments her gift to me for being such a pill sometimes :) I am so thankful for our time together and the opportunity to be her mom.
.JPG)
First time in the Bumbo seat
.JPG)
Sweet and Sassy
.JPG)
Violet's first train ride

First Easter
.JPG)
First pair of jeans
.JPG)
Easter with Poppa
.JPG)

Smiles for sissy
.JPG)
Lots of chewing going on

Sitting with Dad at church
.JPG)
Not so happy celebrating Mom's birthday

More chewing
.JPG)
Nonna and Violet
.JPG)
I like to stand with support!
.JPG)
Sweetie pie
.JPG)
First time in a high chair at Poppa's restaurant (propped with blankets) :)
.JPG)
Ready to scoop some ice cream with Daddy
This month's stats:
- 13 lbs (26th percentile), 23 3/4" long (22nd percentile)
- wearing 3 month size clothes
- Lots of open-mouthed smiles
- Laughing! <3
- Major droolage
- Chewing on teethers
- Waking 2 or 3 times per night.
- Started arching her back (when mad or excited)
- Likes to sit in the Bumbo for short periods.
- Loves her playmat with kick piano
She has successfully stolen my heart for another month....I love watching her grow and learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment