About Me

Monday, September 23, 2013

Tiny Dancer

Life has been crazy the past few months in particular. Mostly at work, but of course lots of exciting things happening in other areas, too! It's hard to believe I am 27 weeks pregnant and nearing the third trimester. I continue to be grateful for such a smooth pregnancy! I have been feeling our little lady move for several weeks now, I still remember the first time I felt it. I was in bed lying still and felt a strange flutter in my belly. I had been waiting to feel her move, so I immediately thought "oh, this could be it!" but brushed it off until I knew for sure. The next morning at work, I felt the same flutter and knew I was finally feeling my daughter moving. It was pretty awesome!

I didn't think anything would top that until today, when, sitting at my desk, I looked down and saw my stomach moving! A little poke here, a little nudge there. Talk about strange! I sat there mesmerized for a while until it stopped and I continued working. When the poking started again, my eyes filled with tears and I was just so thankful that our little one is getting stronger and bigger. What a cool experience. It's hard to describe!

Everyone has asked if we have a name picked out, and no, we do not! We've taken a break from talking about it and hope the perfect one will hit us. Surprisingly, I am not stressed at all about it. I'm already prepared for not naming her until after we see her little face!

I have my glucose test on Wednesday, and already have a bag of gummi worms waiting to celebrate with upon the news of my passing (fingers crossed)! :)


Here I am at 27 weeks, finally starting to look pregnant!

divider

1 comment: