Our Scarlet is 4 months old! Putting away her newborn clothes was a little bit sad, but also exciting. I have never been one to love the tiny tiny baby stage. I am much more comfortable after they become a little more expressive and sturdy :) We were happy to pass along the clothes we've collected to friends having baby girls!
Scarlet has always been my "best" baby, but she has definitely been more content sitting and observing this month. She really could watch her sisters and their shenanigans all day, I think. She is going about 2 hours awake in between naps, and is fairly easy to get down to sleep. She wakes up so happy to see me, it really is so sweet. (Juliet wakes up like a total bear, so this is a nice change) :)
This month's stats:
- 13.5 lbs (31%), 25" long (74%)
- 3 month size clothes
- size 2 diapers
- Drooling like crazy, chewing fists
- Loves her kick mat with mirror
- Loves watching her family in the Bumbo seat
- Laughs at her silly sisters




No comments:
Post a Comment