About Me

Monday, March 30, 2015

Ready or Not...

It's official! We are expecting a baby in September. Whaaaaat??? This is insane!  I wanted to record my feelings while they are fresh so please bear with me.

We definitely had the desire and had planned (as much as one can plan) to have another child. The news wasn't entirely surprising, but also wasn't completely planned. The past year with my sweet Violet has been the most exhausting, exhilarating, and exciting year of my life. When Violet was born, I came alive! Being a mom is something that I feel incredibly privileged and thankful to experience. There is absolutely nothing  more amazing to me than bringing a little soul into the earth to care for and love. So when I found out that we are having another one? First reaction: utter joy, gratitude. Second reaction: holy moly.....!
Thinking about having another was both terrifying and comforting at the same time. Comforting because I know what to expect. Terrifying because I know what to expect. :)

I understand that it won't be easy and I'm ready for the challenge. The Lord has given me the strength and endurance to handle this past year and I trust that He will provide what I need for the next 18+ years!


trepidation personified


we will work on this...



divider

No comments:

Post a Comment